Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Supplies

Inbetween working on some conversions I'm really excited about - lots of green stuff, squadron putty and head swaps - I've been working on a few supply dumps. I made one a few weeks back that I was happy with so I decided to add a few more to my collection. The boxes are from a great Black Dog set. For extras I cut out two AK's from two different RH Models (Rolf's cool piles) and added two RPG bags from a 4 pack of them Rolf sells. For one of the RPG bags I added some green stuff straps. I debated cutting off an RPG round from some of my figures for more bits, but in the end I couldn't do it - maybe some day.


Black Dog T72026; RH Models HEMAK47 & HEMAK74


Black Dog T72026; RH Models STOWrpgbag


Black Dog T72026

7 comments:

  1. excellent ... those boxes are really nice !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could try making a green stuff cast from a RPG head using that funky Japanese Oyumaru clay? Even if you can only make one 3/4 deep thats good enough to put on top of things. I really should get a few packs of those AK piles myself tbh, damned useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did try green stuff casting a little, but didn't have too much luck (press molds). I might try silicone/resin casting soon. The city I have in my head has lots of bits that would be sped up by casting.

      Delete
  3. I have a big bag of spare RPG 7 warheads .. they would need a little extra to make them look like a reload . ask me if u order any more stuff ... the kesteer pack was sent beginning of the week ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. or these ... http://shop.okbgrigorov.com/product/17/grenades-for-rpg-7-4-types.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - somehow I missed those when I went through that site last.

      Delete