Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Well it being the end of the year I decided it'd be best to summarize the year in miniatures for me. I'm not exactly sure when I started on this Post-Soviet War obsession, but I started painting miniatures sometime in December of 2014 - close enough to 2015 for me. I set up all of the minis I've painted for this so far and took one picture. These mass pictures never come out too well, but here's the best I've got:

2015's output is 276 figures or 216 Chechens (and etc.), 56 Russians (not that happy with these, they'll probably see the stripper in 2016) and four reporters. The Chechen, etc. weapon breakdown is roughly 103 with AK's, 24 with RPG's, 23 with no arm, 15 with RPK's, 12 with SVD's, eleven with AK/UGL's, six with PKM's, five with AKSU's, four manning DShK's, three with RPD's, three with shotguns, two with SAM-7's, two manning a Fagot, two using a mortar, one firing a ZPU-1 and one with something else. If I can paint something close to this number in 2016 I'll be very pleased. The unpainted pile is probably three times this amount and I'm already itching to place another order. :/

2 comments:

  1. That is quite a collection you have amassed in 12 months.
    Looking forward to see how this project shapes up in the next 12 months.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete